There are many different methods to grow your business using local search engine optimization. If you really want to succeed with your local (SEO) efforts but do not want to rely upon content marketing. You could start by changing your usability strategies and building your community, for starters.
Try these techniques to accomplish ranking high in the search engines locally:
1. Build a community. It may be a great idea to think about your strengths as an individual before venturing into this. Are you good at uniting individuals? You could start generating discussions through a forum while building a social media presence catering to the needs of your target market & prospective customers. As you build your network, you may then send them towards any offers you may have.
2. Utilize a brandable domain. Business Name Pros does this regularly as part of our business operations by helping startups, small to mid-size companies. We love creating brandable domains; these names are completely brandable “they market themselves.” If you think about just a couple of years ago, everybody was trying to build websites with domains that offered an exact match to their keywords. This worked for a bit, and you could rank high in the search engines very quickly.
● These days, things have changed, and brandable domains are the very best approach. Whenever you create a brand, you create a unique presence for your business, which is essential if you are trying to rank locally.
3. Create an intuitive, responsive site. Although with so many free website builder software platforms out there, there are so many local businesses with poorly designed or slow-loading sites. Sometimes you have to think about the big picture and how you would like your online presence to be seen. It may be a good idea to go with a professional designer.
● A responsive site is fundamental to ensure that the website works correctly on all devices. Nowadays, most of your web traffic comes from mobile devices, so you should make sure your site is versatile for all devices.
4. Use on-page SEO. To rank at the top, you must continuously optimize your site. This will ensure each page on your site is optimized with a title, heading tags, and appropriately labeled images. You also want to pick keywords that are appropriate for your site.
● Stop trying to rank worldwide; try ranking locally. Consider adding a local place name, For instance, “cafés in Chicago” rather than “cafés.”
5. Speed your website’s loading time. Site loading time is a ranking component that numerous website owners fail to address. If your website is loading slowly, users will usually leave. This high bounce rate will affect your SEO endeavors.
6. You will want to verify your business with Google My Business. Assuming you want your business to show up on Google Maps, you’ll have to verify it with Google My Business. Whenever you’ve done this, your business will have a higher chance of showing up on the first page of the local results.
7. Build your local citations. Citations are when the business name, address, and telephone number are listed. These citations help support your visibility on Google Maps and the local search results. The more of these your site has, the better your site should perform.
● Consistency. Keep your wording consistent across all your listings. If you are not consistent, it may hurt your overall visibility.
8. Ask for reviews from clients. Encourage your clients to publish reviews of your products or services. The reviews will help build trust in the search engines and confidence with the general public.
If you really want to succeed with your local SEO and not rely too much on content marketing. Focus on these local SEO techniques listed, and you will surpass those competitors who have invested heavily just in content alone.
Schedule your 30-minute call TODAY! We will help you create a step-by-step marketing strategy! We will identify your business needs together and set clear, attainable goals to help your business achieve results fast. Whether it is in Winchester, Va., or your local area, you can rely on Business Name Pros to help you with all your online marketing needs.